Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Assignment Accomplish: One Step Closer

Finally, having myself waking up early morning had me finishing up my AutoCad assignments. Well, after the screenshots, I found my work piece had been missing something. The fillet command which I apply on my design wasn't shown. In the end, I have to do it twice cas the campus computer too did not detect the fillet command for my design.






After submitting my assignment, I was troubled up with some issues with my campus. Well, I might post up an article about why campus such like SEGi is a FAILURE and reasons why must students avoid signing up their course at SEGi University College. Just a general image to potray about how SEGi is.

SEGi is just bad in its management and students will always have trouble with the bursary and accomodation department.

SEGi is also known to be money sucking education center. They just don't care how well you do inyour education. They just care for what's in your pocket or wallet.

SEGi's infrastructures are also an eye sore as today, they had problem with broken pipe at the 1st floor left wig toilet. It smells bad as well. Besides that, the on-campus hostel have pipe leakage problem. Even the library do have water leakage during rainy days.

With this three major point of view of SEGi, whatwould you think of this campus? What kind of impression would you give upon this kind of educational center? Well, you won't know till you experience being a student here.

Here, I would some day write an article of the true image of SEGi. I want to let the public know how private campus with bad management looks like.

2 comments:

  1. waa... nice work!!, bring backs memories... the sweat, the tears, the pressure and the horrors... hahaha... well, its all behind us now... phews!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but the thing is ... we over here get the certificate and you guys don't .. hahaha

    sounds cruel but i'm just stating the fact .. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete