Monday, August 10, 2009

GSC: G.I Joe

And so it begins another day of my boring life. So far of this few weeks was addicted to EVONY accidentally after recommending this web browser game to my friend who was whinning about looking for Total War like online game.

As for I need changes for me to efficiently rule my empire, I had Mr. Obama as my mayor at AthlumII


A view of Athlum city captured from my copter


From my satellite camera, a view of my conquered territories as displayed.


There's no need for me to explain another time that it's not their seductive ads that made me addicted. If you seek for bo0bies, this en't yer game. I seek for domination. What bout you?!



Here, I return to my main topic which cloncludes for today's outing to Midvalley watching G.I. Joe. Well, this movie explains how the villain came to existence in Joe's world. Excluding the viual effect which was over populated in the movie, the movie is one kind of a worth-it-to-watch (WITW) movie. BTW, the suit shown in this movie, it was imported from Crysis technology. I'm sure of it! :D


The Writter,
Alvin Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment