Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Semester Break: Helping Hands

For some reasons, workers especially the Chinese in Kuala Terengganu do have weird attitudes. First, they promise to come the next day to do the work being instructed. However, we waited for the worker for days to come. My dad was really pissed off with them. So, with the available tools the worker brought, my dad started to hack the wall just in one day. As for me, I helped out with clearing bricks and stones being hacked out and clean up the area after the work is done.

Dad, as always strong in doing these heavy stuffs. Wad'ya expect from someone who worked at offshore platform for many years...

3 bricks down, a concrete beam was found.

After 7 hours of drilling and hacking.

Same time as above. 3pm

Photo taken after cleaning the area. It's evening 7pm

3 days after (today), the worker finally came. He was shocked temporarily cas dad stole his bowl of rice. Well, dad told him to patch up the walls.

Another week, I'll be back to Damansara on September 11. Hope my bus back to KL won't be hijacked by terrorist to be ramped into KLCC twin tower. :D


Signing out,
Alvin Chan.

1 comment:

  1. wow... u help ur dad with construction.... cool!!... i can't even paint the house properly...

    make sure ur bus its stop at putra not klcc...:P

    ReplyDelete