Thursday, September 10, 2009

U.O.Sunderland: Another Year's Begining


Now, now, I'll be entering 2nd year with a twinning program of Mechanical Engineering under University of Sunderland. The subjects to be studied will be much tougher as said. But, for me, how tough it will be, I'll try my best to take it all in to my head... Ouch!

I never had a real planning when I 1st join in for the 1st year degree program. So, this is what I plan for my 2nd year.

1. Ban myself from playing PC / MMO games
2. Visit campus library more often
3. Read more articles about the world (maybe Times mag.)
4. Give in x2 effort in studies and make early preparation
5. Improve in writing by writing more blog post

Oh well, i've been trying out time scheduling since I was studying at Curtin, Sarawak campus but wasn't really effective for me since I rarely follow my time schedule. Oh gosh.. any recommendations?

Life just sucks if I just stay the same. : /


Signing off,
Alvin Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment