Thursday, June 25, 2009

513 Jinx: My old house locked me out !

Apperently, I was out this morning to buy some super-duper toilet bowl cleaner to clean my new staying place. When I came back to my old staying place, I cleaned up my stuffs which needed to be shifted 3 floors down to my new place.

So, here starts the miserable 513 house hex which casted upon me before I headed out. Usually, I had a habit of checking my house key in my pocket, but this time not... There, I went off with my old house door close and locked. Without noticing until I reached my new staying place, "Scheiße!!!" as I spoke out.

Running back to my old house, I knew that I'm being locked out from the house.

I called it 513 Jinx because, I never had this mistake done since I shift in to this house. I always make sure that my key is in my pocket before I lock the door. But, not this time. Well, I know its my one step of my mistake, but sometimes you want to blame on something else for fun :D

This lesson had taught me to plan before hand of anything bad happens in the future.

Also, I would like to thank my 3 years plus most trusted, kindest, helpful friend, Dollah-san who's going to Perth very soon and me keeping him busy helping me around .. lol.

Anyway, I've done my cleaning on the awfully disgusting eye-sore toilet bowl at my new staying place with a Super-Duper cleaner (Caution: It's not for kids to play with). Now, I just need to wait till night falls and enjoy the long waited Transformer: Revenge of the Sith.
Ooopss.. i mean Fallen... hehe :) )

Signing out,
Alvin Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment