Sunday, June 7, 2009

Crazy Weekend

People tend to say that their dream comes true but I'll say that "My plan comes true". Like said from the previous post during my exam week, I was planning to buy these stuffs. Oh, BTW, 3 out of 4 exam papers were OK except for the last paper, Electrical Principles was too hard but I tried my best!

On Saturday morning 11:00 am, my classmate and I went to Lowyat and had our Japanese lunch there. After that, we went and scout for the casing which I planed to buy. The first shop we went to only sells the full tower HAF model. I thought of getting that. My friend then advised me to scout on other shops and so I agreed. Fortunately, even though it wasn't 1010 that I wanted, as long as its the COSMOS family, I'm happy with the design. It costs me RM845 with more than second thoughts...

Box is COSMOS 1000 though cas they don't have the box for 1100. Difference is, 1100 has transparent cover and 1000 don't have.

Yeah.. power supply which was the main item to buy.

At home, unwrapping the new casing

Replacing my old casing..


TBH, I'm not a clubbing guy. Sometimes when you get draged by friends you tend to be peer pressured and endded up clubbing with them. So, on that Saturday night, I went out with my friends to M.O.S. Well, it was fun that night, releasing all the stress we had for the exam.
M.O.S

Was testing how powerful my K630i camera in dark areas. Not bad eh?!

Chivas and Omega. Photo taken by my friend who followed me to Lowyat.

There he is.... on the left. Me... on the right.
(Who took this photo? "You SUCK la you!"(Fong 2009)) :D

Eventually, it was a great night. After the party, me and other 2 friends stayed up at my place chatting on the happenings we encountered in the club. We ended up sleeping at 6 am though...

On the next morning, we woke up around 10.00 am and I was the last. Both my friends stayed back doing their overdue assignment which Mr. Fong, our Design and Drawing lecturer gave them permission till Monday, tomorrow. BTW, you noticed the sur name Fong right? Me, I spend my day continue to fix up my desktop which I left unfinished last night.

Motherboard, Hard disk, DVD-Rom transplant

WaLLa! Everything works fine until I found out the cover for the casing on the right side in this photo can't be close properly. Neway, I'll fix that later.

I realised that I don't need VGA fan nemore since my graphic card has its own fan. Now left AquaGate.

Conclusion, I spent RM1500 +/- for the weekend... OUCH!


Signing out,
Alvin Chan

3 comments:

  1. omigosh omigosh omigosh!!!!! ministry of sound!!!!!!!! *FAINTS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. coz i wanna go there dengar2 bah... *sob*
    never been there....

    ReplyDelete