Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson Death Upon Cardiac Arrest , R.I.P.

It was reported at The Washington Post that The 80's Pop Star, Michael Jackson, had step into the door of Heaven at his age of 50. It also stated that the caused of his death was due to cardiac arrest but was later claim to be unknown by his brother - The Washington Post

I was once a fan of Michael Jackson when I was little. I could still remember that his music video was still popular back then in early 1990's. Thriller, Black or White and Smooth Criminal was the most played songs during the time. Smooth Criminal music video also inspired me for his "anti-gravity" style.


Those were the glory moments of his, though there were other much reports of his dark rumors. For me, he is still a human being which we are at most fragile. We do make mistakes and he does too. Let us , for this moment , forget of all those of what he had done , and have him rest in peace , and may the King of Pop Star be remained in our memories ... forever.

"God forgives all sins except for one."


Signing out,
Alvin Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment