Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Desktop Upgrade components

So far, it's been 3 weeks I'm using my laptop for the while since the heat at my location here blew up my desktop power supply. Though I'm middle of my exam, I can't have my concentration set for the exam. So, I made a plan to go to Lowyat (store that sells a lot of gadgets in KL) this coming Saturday to scout for few upgrades for my desktop to increase its cooling system.

Since it's about cooling system, best brand to get is Cooler Master...

Browsing through their web site, their design for the desktop casings are pretty cool. There are some which I had saw few eye-catching casings which were sold at Lowyat. One of my selected design will be the COSMOS 1010

Cosmos 1010

I plan to buy this casing mainly because it has 4 2.0USB port.

There might be other few cooling system which I might consider to buy as long as they are under my budget, and yeah ... most important item is the power supply. I've totally forgotten bout it as I'm so indulge into writing this post.
eXtreme Power Plus 650W

Other extra gadgets that come into my considerations are:
Aquagate Max

Cool Viva Pro

If the casing alone can do the cooling job, then Aquagate and Cool Viva won't be needed. This will be my desktop upgrade plan starting from June till 2010 since budget would be a problem to buy all at once.



Signing out,
Alvin Chan

2 comments: