Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Day Out: Such a Rainy Day

I woke up this morning noticing the sky had gone dark at around 10am. I had an appointment with my old school friend for the whole day. Since it's going to rain, I called him for confirmation for the appointment. So, we went on with our original plan.

We met up at KLCC which is located in between where we stay. Our 1st plan of having lunch was in KLCC itself but we have no idea which food stall to choose. I made a suggestion, why not we had lunch over at Pavillion. From KLCC, we walk a short distance and reached Pavillion, which is located right infront of Hotel Novotel. To be honest, it'l be a nice place to have a walk during weekends :)

My friend had Hong Kong Roast dish which I recomended to him. Hong Kong Roast tastes delighful and if any of you visit KL, you might stop by Pavillion and ave a taste of the roasted duck rice as mentioned. I had a a plate of Salted Chicken Rice Chop from Little Taiwan stall and to be honest, it doesn't really taste something special. So, I guess Little Taiwan is out from my list then.

After having lunch we walk towards Sungai Wang as my friend wanted tobuy a wallet. On the way, we went to bank and he drew out some amount of money which caught my eye of something new! It's the newly printed RM50 note. Wow.. I didn't notice that the government had made a decision on this...



Gosh... I'm so outdated. However, my friend did not manage to find the stall that sells wallet at Sungei Wang and we ended up our journey to Times Square (Uh.. not New York'sTime Square..). I recalled when I was in secondary school having a trip to KL and visited Time Square, I felt Time Square was quite a grand place. However, I reallised that Time Square doesn't look that grand anymore. Time Square is aging...

After buying his wallet, we had our last stop at Lowyat. We took quite a long time walking in Lowyat as we kept talking about computers, graphic cards and 2.1 set speakers. There're no more stuffs for me to buy at the moment. So, it was the first time ever I wet out justtospend for food. Well, I'm afterall low in cash for the while. That's why you're seeing advertisement wrapping his blog and duh... of course I'm earning few dollars from the company.

In any case that you are interested in earning a few more extra cash, here are few links that will make you interested.


cashmailz.com
- International Members are Welcome.
- All E-Mailz Worth 100$.
- 750$ Sign-up Bonus.
- Payment can be made by: Paypal and more
- Minmum of 19,000$ for free member pasyhout

mailsmoney.net
-Worldwide Program - all International members are welcome !
-You will get $500 sign-up bonus.
-Paid emails worth $100 per every mail
-Minimum payout for free members is $25,000 real money to your account
-Payout via: Paypal and more

promails.org
-All International members are welcome
-Paid emails worth $50 !
-$250 sign-up bonus.
-Minimum payout for free members is $10,000
-We Guarantee that all members will recive payout
-Payout made by: Paypal and more

instantptr.com
-100% Free Membership
-Worldwide Program - We accept all members.
-Paid Emails worth 10USD
-All PaidToClicks worth 5USD (banners)
-Payout Limit 10,000USD - instant&real money to your account !
-Signup bonus 100USD
-Payout made by: Paypal and more

So, if you would like to make a change to a better life, why not try out these websites that pay you to read mails and clicking banners?

Well, I had started to make a change in my life. Do you?


Signing out,
Alvin Chan

2 comments:

  1. haha.... ur blog makes me hungry here... oh mann!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the rm50 note was announced early this year. or maybe early last year...not sure. but i never saw it :P. n im hungry too

    ReplyDelete