Tuesday, July 28, 2009

PTR / PTC sites: Do They Pay?

I know I had just recently sent in a post few minutes ago, but I felt this post will be important.

As you could see on my blog, there's a live traffic feed which I keep track where my visitors come from and here's the reason for this post.

A Google search keywords was found and written as below.
"have you ever receive money from cashmailz promails or mailsmoney"


This shows that there are people out there like me who wants to know whether companies like above will or will not pay their members when the members reached cashout. This question had me done a research and the result led me to this blog,

http://ptc-investgations.blogspot.com/

This web can be considered reliable since it list all the legit, trustworthy, and scam sites.
BTW, I won't give the whole list since there are bunch of them and making these lists are their job and for me to redirect your answers to that blog.

If you see this blog having those ads from scam site, just ignore it. If you don't mind to join just the mater to click, I won't mind. But, don't send them cash for paid referral cas you won't know they'll pay you or not.

For me, I'm just having fun seeing digits. I don't mind if they don pay and I appreciate if they do pay. Just don't pay them.


That's all for this post. Time for lunch!


Signing out,
Alvin Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment