Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Boredness Escape: Trip to One U

Life, its a challenge for everyone. It can be in any form. For me, my challenge of life, is to go through 'boredness' of life. Yesterday was the day which I had suffered from the boring effect. You just stare infront of your desktop with your mind blank and as time passes, you fall asleep... unknowingly, you slept on the chair without falling to the floor.

On that night itself, in coincidence that my friend, Barry, asked me what was I doing, on Facebook. "Staring at the monitor" as I replied. So, we began planning for the journey which awaits us today...

We went to One U today, a hypermart build in a large scale, combination of its old and new wing, located somewhere untold which can be found in Damansara Utama. Here, we had our lunch at a Japanese restaurant, Ajisen. So, I ordered Chicken Ka-tsu! Fried Rice. On the wait, Barry and I had conversation of our academic issues and so on. We also ended up our lunch with a plate of sushi which had brocolli and crab stick rolled in between japanese rice. It taste marvellous with the combination of wasabe and japanese soy sauce.

After we left the restaurant, we head to GSC and purchased tickets for Ice Age 3. Since we had an hour to wait, we stroll around One U and at the mean time searching for Maxis outlet as my friend wanting to buy a 012 number. Then, we continued our journey towards GCS!


This wass the first time ever I had entered theater hall so early, though the cinema started screening advertisement minutes later. Normally, we would not be punctual at all to enter theater halls since advertisement is nothing but to attract you to buy their products, especially LUX.

I like ice age 3. Esspecially the squirrel's romace :D


After all, I had a great day outing with my fellow friend and glad that today is not the day where I start staring on desktop screen again. For now, I have to start doing my assignment assigned by English class lecturer which will due tomorrow. Its not big deal afterall for this assignment.

Geez... short sem sux! No 'interesting' new students too... sigh!...


Signing out
Alvin Chan.

2 comments:

  1. Saudações de Lisboa-Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. thx!

    Translation for Saudações de Lisboa-Portugal
    -Greetings of Lisbon-Portugal

    ReplyDelete