Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Very Bad Day: Bad Bad Day

Waking up as late at 12:00pm, I consider it as bad day for me. Why wake up so late? Well, was playing Last Remnant till 3:00am last night. For the moment, spending time for PC Games is just the moment. That's because, my desire to work part time had faded away few weeks ago. No matter how hard my friend pushed me to work ... well yeah ... my current lazy me is like, yeah right... But, there's a reason why my desire working part time has faded.

Few weeks ago, in fact, I have classes for English 1 on weekdays (Monday and Thursday). Since that, I could use one of the Curtin's unit outline to exempt it, it took me a lot of trouble but it's worth the trouble. Some times, you can't just rely on campus staffs. They are just good for nothing. So, using my copy of the unit outline, I meet up with the person in charge of the language center. Within 3 days, I got my answer. English 1 is exampted.

But, before that, I was going through one of the campus staff for exemption, didn't think will result that he did not take his responsibility to hand in to the langguage center. Because of this problem, it took away my concentration on finding part time job. So, here goes me laying back at home happily taking my sweet time playigng games :D

Anyway, TBH, I'm not just playing games, currently as you can see with all those advertisement wrapping around my blog, I had done few research on certain fishy companies that give away huge amount of money tend to be a scam campaign. There are few that can be trusted. BTW, the scam company ads will be taken down later on. Oh well, this result made me feel lazy to work online advertising too cas they pay is like $1 to $3 per month... LoL

Also, since this blog is still open beta, I'll use my time to do more research on improving this blog. Might take few more months to see another change. CSS coding really ROX! and damn you I.E. giving all the trouble to make additional codes just to be supported by you! Oh well, I guess most internet users uses Firefox neway.


Signing out,
Alvin Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment